Eric Bolling says Boulder County coroner indicated son's death was 'an accident'

Adjust Comment Print

O'Reilly even reappeared as a guest on Sean Hannity's show on the Fox after departing his own, before the most recent news about his past broke.

Bill O'Reilly has released personal letters he received from ex-Fox News anchors Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Carlson, an apparent effort to back up his claims that he did not engage in any sexual misconduct while he was with the network. Thank you so much for supporting me.

Or at least, Bolling is no longer mad at O'Reilly, according to a Twitter exchange the two had late Monday afternoon.

On Glenn Beck's radio program on Monday, O'Reilly called the Times report inaccurate but said legal documents forced him to keep quiet about the details.

Bolling pushed back against O'Reilly's comments in a statement and said that it was "beyond inappropriate" to bring his son's tragic death into the conversation about the media's treatment of him.

The news also comes as regulators have yet to approve 21st Century Fox's bid to take full control of the European satellite television giant Sky, a deal that is reportedly worth $15 billion.

Trump to release JFK files, subject to 'further information'
Some have expressed concerns that the documents could be embarrassing to Mexico and damaging to US-Mexico relations. All the documents will be released to the public on October 26, 2017, 25 years after the law was originally passed.

Once the host of the highest rated cable news show, "The O'Reilly Factor", O'Reilly's fortunes started to turn in April when the Times reported that he had paid about $13 million in settlements to five women during his tenure at Fox News.

He said, "I urge you to think about what you put in your newspaper".

Bolling said in a statement, "I believe it is beyond inappropriate for anyone to bring in the tragic death of my son Eric Chase Bolling".

"It's been a horrendous experience", Fox News' one-time top-rated host said of reports that he or the network had paid out a total of $45 million to six women to settle sexual harassment allegations against him. The Times said that one of the settlements O'Reilly had reached with an accuser amounted to $32 million. "I'd give up my life to protect them, but we actually thought people would uphold their oath, and what they agreed to, and they haven't". The coroner's office would not comment on Bolling's statement or the cause of his son's death Monday, the Daily Camera said.

"Apologies to Eric Bolling and prayers for him and his family". I was truly touched - I know how busy you are, especially that time of day. "My parting from Fox News was in no way connected to.my son's passing".

O'Reilly has said previously that he wished he hadn't settled such cases.

Comments