Chief Superintendent with Greater Manchester Police Stuart Ellison says it's one part of their inquiry, "a lot of arrests have been made and a lot more are anticipated". People are seen here moving out of the arena.
He is the eight person to be released from United Kingdom custody without any further action, while another ten remain in cells.
A further six people who were arrested since the attack on May 22 have been released without charge.
Police spokesman Russ Jackson called the discovery of the vehicle "potentially a significant development". The 24-year-old was arrested after the Royal Logistics Corp bomb disposal team were scrambled to a white Nissan Micra parked close to Devell House.Читайте также: Jeff Sessions Testifies Before Senate Intelligence Committee
A 100m cordon was set up in the area near Banff Road, where police say suicide bomber Salman Abedi had visited in the days leading up to the attack.
The 23-year-old, who lived in a flat raided by counter-terror police in Shoreham-by-Sea on May 29, had been held on suspicion of terror offences. ISIS said a "soldier of the caliphate" was responsible.
"We are also interested in any information about who may have had access to the vehicle or who may have gone to and from it".
Libyan authorities took Abedi's father and younger brother into custody.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог